Landscape Architecture | The Second Edition of this best-selling academic guide to irrigation design has been completely rewritten so you can understand it easily. Created for the irrigation designer and installer, as well as students, Simplified Irrigation Design clearly explains irrigation design and related hydraulics, without the need for interpretation by teachers.Each chapter builds on the other, presenting all the fundamentals of irrigation design before getting into the more complicated aspects of irrigation, such as:
- basic hydraulics
- pipe sizing
- friction loss calculations
- determining water pressure.
- Methods of conserving water to help you anticipate your clients' environmental concerns
- Computerized methods for managing labor and irrigation systems that will help you save money on labor and water costs
- Metric values for every Imperial (U.S.) measurement, enabling you to meet federal metric guidelines and better communicate with an international audience.
Author: Pete Melby,
Publisher: Wiley , 1995-05
ISBN: 0471286222, EAN: 9780471286226